Apply to be a 2018 Senior Model
Hello! My name is Dan Buckley and I am a photographer based in Dublin, Ohio. While I am mostly known for my unique, artistic style of wedding photography, I am now working to innovate senior portraits. I am looking for enthusiastic high school seniors who desire something more than the generic, posed, and over-edited mainstream style of senior portrait photography. If you are wanting unique photos that blur the line between senior portraits and fashion editorial, this may be the right opportunity for you!
What are the qualifications?
- You are graduating in the class of 2018
- You have a passion for fashion and art
- You have an interest in modeling and/or photography
- You are active on social media and have a strong following
What's in it for you?
- Amazing senior portraits shot at no cost that will ensure the jealousy of your friends
- Modeling tips and industry advice from my art director, a former working model in New York represented by a major agency
- Cash and other rewards for referrals
- Possibly continue to work with me in the photography industry. I shot my current art director's senior portraits and she's been working with me ever since. I'm always looking for talent to bring on board, whether it be for shooting, assisting, or marketing.
What's required of you?
- Allow my art director and I to have creative control of the shoot. This is what we do, so it's important to trust us. If you decide you want an additional senior portrait shoot with more creative control of your own (wardrobe and locations, for example), you get 50% off.
- Have a flexible schedule
- Post your photos on social media and watch the 'likes' come rolling in. There is no required selling or anything like that. It's totally up to you how much you want to push my work. Chances are, people will be asking you about it because they want photos like yours!
If you love my style of work and want to be a part of it, use the form below to apply. Unfortunately, I won't be able to accept everyone, so good luck!